Genshin Impact is a free-to-play cross-platform RPG that found massive success immediately when it released in 2020. Since launch, developer miHoYo has consistently added more content, including new characters, activities, and areas. Whether you are jumping into Genshin Impact for the first time or coming back after a hiatus, we have a guide to get you up to speed. Most of our guides are updated as new content is added.
Getting started in Genshin Impact
The first time loading into Genshin Impact can be overwhelming, to say the least. Here are all of the guides that will get you up to speed on getting started in Genshin:
- How to quickly hit Adventure Rank 16 in Genshin Impact
- The Genshin Impact co-op mode explained
- Genshin Impact currency guide – how to gain and spend every currency
Genshin Impact events, mechanics, and lists
Since Genshin Impact’s launch, miHoYo has been updating the game and hosting in-game events for players to unlock exclusive rewards. Some of the events have stuck with the game, while others have come and gone. Below you can find lists and guides outlining events, gameplay mechanics, co-op activities, and other useful stuff.
- The 8 best foods to cook in Genshin Impact
- Every Genshin Impact boss, ranked
- How to get Magic Crystal Chunks in Genshin Impact
- 6 fun co-op activities you can do in Genshin Impact
- 6 things Genshin Impact players hate
- The best F2P weapons in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Dragonspine guide – everything you need to know
- The best way to use Parametric Transformer in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact characters
There are currently 29 different characters in Genshin Impact, each filling a specific role and utilizing unique skills. Luckily we have a guide for almost every character, and have ranked them based on their star rating and utility.
- Genshin Impact ultimate characters guide
- The complete Genshin Impact character tier list
- The best Genshin Impact characters for mining