Season 15 will be the last season before the Witch Queen expansion in Destiny 2. With Season of the Lost come plenty of new weapons, mods, perks, and activities. Here is everything new in Season 15 of Destiny 2.
- Scathelocke – Kinetic Auto Rifle
- The Last Breath – Kinetic Auto Rifle
- Judgment – Kinetic Hand Cannon
- Vulpecula – Stasis Hand Cannon
- Legal Action II – Kinetic Pulse Rifle
- Servant Leader – Kinetic Scout Rifle
- Fractethyst – Stasis Shotgun
- Peacebond – Stasis Sidearm
- Spoiler Alert – Kinetic Sidearm
- Sheperd’s Watch – Kinetic Sniper
- Chrysura Melo – Solar Auto Rifle
- Sorrow’s Verse – Arc Auto Rifle
- Wolftone Draw – Arc Combat Bow
- Iota Draconis – Solar Fusion Rifle
- Annual Skate – Solar Hand Cannon
- Darkest Before – Arc Pulse Rifle
- Forge’s Pledge – Solar Pulse Rifle
- Contingency Plan – Arc Scout Rifle
- A Sudden Death – Arc Shotgun
- The Comedian – Void Shotgun, with an Adept version
- A Swift Verdict – Void Sidearm
- Punching Out – Solar Sidearm
- The Long Walk – Solar Sniper Rifle
- Canis Major – Solar Grenade Launcher
- Reed’s Regret – Stasis Linear Fusion Rifle, with an Adept version
- Ascendancy – Solar Rocket Launcher
- The Hothead – Arc Rocket Launcher, with an Adept version
- Iron Forerunner set – New Iron Banner playlist armor.
- Pathfinder’s set – New armor set for Season of the Lost.
- Righteous set – Reprised armor from Season 9 – Season of Dawn.
- Substitutional Alloy set – Reprised armor from Season 8 – Season of the Undying.
- No Backup Plans, Titan Arms – Shotgun final blows activate Defensive Strike and generate melee energy.
- Radiant Dance Machines, Hunter Legs – Dodging near enemies allows you to dodge additional times.
- Nothing Manacles, Warlock Arms – Gain another Scatter Grenade charge and gain tracking on projectiles.
- Lorentz Driver, Energy Linear Fusion Rifle – Marks targets; killing marked targets generates a telemetry pattern. Picking up a telemetry grants bonus ability energy. Collecting three without dying increases the weapon’s bonus damage for 30 seconds. This buff can be refreshed whenever you pick up additional telemetry.
- Ager’s Scepter, Trace Rifle
- Grenade Kickstart – When your grenade energy is fully expended, you gain grenade energy.
- Melee Kickstart – When your melee energy is fully expended, you gain melee energy.
- Stasis Resistance – Reduces incoming Stasis damage from combatants.
- Restorative Finisher – When you use a finisher, you gain a portion of energy for your least-recharged ability. Requires one-tenth of your Super energy.
- Utility Kickstart – When your class ability energy is fully expended, you gain class ability energy.
- Armorer Mods – Ghost mods that provide guaranteed minimum stats and increases the likelihood of high rolled stats.
- Power Preservation – Your Super final blows create extra Orbs of Power for your allies.
- Orbs of Restoration – Picking up an Orb of Power grants a small amount of energy to your ability with the least energy.
- Holster Mods – Leg armor mods that gradually reload your weapons over time. Do not work with single-shot weapons.
- Bountiful Wells – Elemental well mods that cause you to spawn elemental wells can now stack, spawning additional wells for each additional copy of the mod you have equipped.
- Elemental Shards – Stasis shards count as Stasis elemental wells for you.
- Elemental Time Dilation – Elemental well mods that grant you time-limited benefits can now stack, increasing the duration of the effect for each copy of the mod you have equipped.
- Enduring Wells – Increases the lifespan of elemental wells you create. Multiple copies of this mod stack, further extending the lifespan.
- Melee Wellmaker – Powered melee final blows spawn elemental wells matching your subclass energy type.
- Seeking Wells – Elemental wells you create will move across the ground toward nearby players.
- Supreme Wellmaker – Casting your Super spawns three Stasis elemental wells near you.
- Well of Ordnance – Picking up a Solar elemental well grants you additional grenade energy.
- Well of Restoration – Picking up a Stasis elemental well grants you additional energy for your ability that has the lowest energy.
- Well of Striking – Picking up an Arc elemental well grants you additional melee energy.
- Well of Utility – Picking up a Void elemental well grants you additional class ability energy.
Season of the Lost also adds 25 new Artifact Mods.
Adagio – After defeating a target, this weapon fires, charges, or draws more slowly and deals increased damage for a brief time.
Encore – Precision final blows grant a stacking range bonus to this weapon. Non-precision final blows remove range stacks but grant bonus accuracy and stability when all range stacks have been removed.
Ensemble – Improved handling and reload speed when allies are nearby.
Harmony – Final blows with other weapons improve this weapon’s damage and performance for a short duration.
Headstone – Precision final blows spawn a Stasis crystal at the victim’s location.
Shoot to Loot – Shooting an ammo brick picks it up and automatically reloads all of your equipped weapons from reserves.
The new activities and their official descriptions:
Astral Alignment. 6 player activity. Breathe life into slumbering Awoken technology and triumph over those who fear the Light. Align the ley-line network and chart a path to rescue Mara Sov’s lost tech witches from the Shattered Realm.