Hate playing mobile games with your fingers? Want to stream a mobile game? Maybe it’s time to set up your PC with an emulator. In this guide, we’ll show you how to play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on PC or Mac. There are some easy workarounds to setting up your computer with quality emulators, so we’ll walk you through how to set up your PC or Mac to play SWGOH.
Mobile gaming on a PC or Mac emulator has many features that wouldn’t typically be accessible to mobile gamers. You can connect your streaming set-up from this emulator to play live or record footage simultaneously with your camera and audio. You can also enable macros or set up scripts to automate some of the more tedious functions of the game, like opening Bronzium Packs or simming through Daily Activities.
While there are alternatives, Bluestacks is the most popular and consistently supported mobile emulator for PC. To get SWGOH to run on your PC or Mac, follow these steps:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Sign in to Google to access the Play Store.
- Find Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes through the search bar and install it.
- Complete the Google sign-in to install SWGOH if you skipped step 2.
- Click the SWGOH icon to start playing.
Stay tuned for more SWGOH content!