Gambit is a strong Blaster with high damage output and great survivability. His Special Ability requires no Energy to use and will always apply Bleed. Here is everything you need to know about Gambit in Marvel Strike Force.
Character & kit overview
Basic – Ante Up
- Attack Primary target for 300% damage.
- Bonus Attack the most injured enemy, ignoring Taunt, for 250% Piercing + apply Heal Block
Special – Winning Hand
- Attack primary and adjacent targets for 300% Piercing + apply Bleed for 2 turns.
- If Charged, apply Ability Block to the primary target and lose 1 Charged
- In Crucible: Apply Speed Up for 2 turns to self and all Unlimited X-Men allies.
- In Crucible: Additional X-Men allies have a 50% chance to gain Speed Up for 2 turns.
- When this character is AI controlled, this attack will only be used if this character has Charged.
Ultimate – Stacked Deck
- Attack all enemies for 520% damage.
- If this character has 3 or more X-Men allies, apply Disrupted for 2 turns to all enemies.
- In Crucible, flip 2 positive effects into negative effects on all enemies.
- This attack is unavoidable and cannot be blocked.
Passive – Pick a Card
- On Spawn, gain Charged. In Crucible, gain an additional +1 Charged.
- At the end of any enemy turn: Attack the most injured enemy, ignoring Taunt, for 180% Piercing and apply Heal Block.
- At the end of any enemy turn In Crucible: fill Speed Bar by 20% for this character.
- When this character drops below 50% Health for the first time, do the following: Gain Stealth for 2 turns and Immunity for 1 turn; Clear all Defense Down on this character.
- On Crit, apply Evade to self and all Unlimited X-Men allies.
- When this character has Stealth, gain +50% Drain.
- While this character has Evade: Gain +25% Crit Chance and +25% Crit Damage
- While this character has Evade: Unlimited X-Men allies gain +25% Crit Chance and +25% Crit Damage
- Gain +50% Max Health
- X-Men allies gain +25% Max Health
- Unlimited X-Men allies gain an additional +25% Max Health
Gambit is potentially one of the strongest Blasters in the game, up there with the likes of Ikaris. Because Winning Hand doesn’t cost any Energy to use, Gambit can quickly stack bleeds on his enemies. He also attacks enemies at the end of their turn, applying Heal Block in addition to the bonus damage. Gambit has strong built-in Crit stats, which can spike his damage to even higher levels.
Best team for Gambit in Marvel Strike Force
Your optimal line-up is Gambit + Dazzler + Fantomex + Sunfire + Rogue.
As with the other Unlimited X-Men, Gambit is built to be used in Crucible. He can apply Speed Up with the use of his Special Ability, which will disrupt turn orders the longer a match goes on. His Speed Bar gets filled by 20% at the end of enemy turns, giving him the leg up for dishing out damage. Gambit can also be paired with any X-Men characters, as many of his bonuses can be applied to them as well.
Hi , I wanna know if Gambit is a healer ? Or attaking¿ or with which one Gambit works better ? Thanks
Gambit works better as an attacker. I am running him with Raider ISO-8 due to his built in Crit stats. However Striker and Skirmisher are viable choices depending on your team comp.