Heartless Doctor Strange hails from an alternate universe from his counterpart. In this reality, he attempted to use the Eye of Agamotto to save the life of his lover. However, this drove him to madness and he started absorbing the souls of other life forms. Here is everything you need to know about Heartless Doctor Strange in Marvel Strike Force.
Character & kit overview
Basic – Supreme Blast
- Attack primary and adjacent targets for 280% Piercing + flip 2 positive effects to negative effects.
- This attack cannot be blocked.
Special – Ikonnic Blast
- Copy and clear 2 positive effects from the primary target.
- Attack for 400% damage, apply Slow for 2 turns, and reduce Speed Bar by 25%.
- If Charged, copy and clear all positive effects from the primary target instead.
- Gain +500% Extra Focus for this attack.
Ultimate – Demonic Embrace
- Gain 3 Charged.
- Attack all enemies for 300% damage + 50% additional damage per positive and negative effect on self and the primary target.
- This attack is unavoidable.
Passive – Heartless
- On turn, if Charged, Heal for 20% Health + lose 1 Charged.
- At the end of any Darkhold ally turn, Barrier that character for 15% of this character’s Max Health. If Charged, instead Barrier self and all Darkhold allies for 15% of this character’s Max Health.
- On enemy Death, gain Offense Up, if this character already has Offense Up, gain Speed Up.
- Gain +50% Crit Chance and Crit Damage.
- Darkhold allies gain +50% Crit Chance and Crit Damage.
Heartless Doctor Strange is a high damage blaster with a base high Resistance stat. His Passive, Heartless, lets him Crit more often and deal extra damage. Demonic Embrace has the potential to deal tremendous damage, but it will require players to be patient for the right moment.
Best team for Heartless Doctor Strange in Marvel Strike Force
Your optimal line-up is Heartless Doctor Strange + Scarlet Witch + Wong + Agatha Harkness + Morgan le Fay.
Heartless Doctor Strange is the blaster of the Darkhold team. The Darkhold team is the first of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse teams, this one being led by Morgan le Fay. Heartless Doctor Strange boosts the Crit Chance and Damage of his Darkhold allies and grants them barriers at the end of their turn.