Scarlet Spider was a clone created to fight Spider-Man. Learning that he wasn’t truly Peter Parker, he donned his red costume and sleeveless blue hoodie to fight crime as the Scarlet Spider. Here is everything you need to know about Scarlet Spider in Marvel Strike Force.
Character & kit overview
Scarlet Spider is a high health brawler who excels in dealing damage to his enemies and prolonging negative effects. When paired with his Web Warrior allies, he gives them Healing and extra Crit in Raids.
Basic – Scarlet Devastation
- Attack primary target for 220% damage + apply Defense Down.
- Chain to 2 adjacent targets for 180% damage + apply Defense Down.
- Dodge Breaks this Chain.
- In RAIDS, if Spider-Man is an ally, apply Offense Down and Slow to each target.
Special – Web Impact
- Attack primary for 200% damage + prolong the duration of 3 random negative effects, excluding Ability Block, Stun, and Trauma, by 2.
- Chain to 3 adjacent targets for 200% damage + prolong the duration of 3 random negative effects, excluding Ability Block, Stun, and Trauma, by 2.
- Counterattack breaks this chain.
Ultimate – Clone Crush
- Attack primary target for 300% damage + apply Slow.
- Attack all enemies for 300% damage + clear all positive effects on any target that has Slow.
- In RAIDS, instead, clear all positive effects on each target.
Scarlet Spider’s Passive is No Responsibility. On Turn, Scarlet Spider has a 50% of applying Evade to a Web Warrior ally who does not have Evade. If Scarlet Spider or a Web Warrior ally land a successful attack, he heals himself and his Web Warrior allies for 1% of his Max Health. Additionally he gains +30% Dodge Chance, +30% Max Health to himself and his Web Warrior allies, and an extra +50% Crit damage.
Best team for Scarlet Spider in Marvel Strike Force
Scarlet Spider is meant to swing into battle with Spider-Man (Miles), Ghost-Spider, Spider-Man, and Spider-Punk. He also serves as the pseudo-tank and healer, healing his Web Warrior allies whenever they land an attack and granting them extra Max Health.
Due to being a Peter Parker clone, Scarlet Spider has some bonus utility when teaming up with Spider-Man in Raids. Scarlet Devastation will always apply Offense Down and Slow to each target hit if Spider-Man is on your team. This great for slowing down heavy hitters and weakening tanky targets.