In an alternate timeline, T’Challa was abducted instead of Peter Quill. Defeating the likes of Ego and even an alternate version of Ultron, T’Challa earned the name of Star-Lord. Here is everything you need to know about Star-Lord T’Challa in Marvel Strike Force.
Character & kit overview
Star-Lord T’Challa excels at dealing high damage while stealing positive effects from his enemies. He can also steal Ability Energy, which has never been seen before in Marvel Strike Force. When slotted with other Ravagers, T’Challa becomes a formidable foe in Alliance Wars, copying and prolonging positive effects.
Basic – Element Blast
- Attack primary target for 280% + Bonus Attack for 250% damage.
- Gain Offense Up.
Special – Gravity Repulsor
- Attack primary target for 400% damage + apply Blind.
- Apply Defense Down. On War Offense, if Yondu is an ally, apply Defense Down to all enemies instead.
- If the primary target has Blind, steal up to 2 Ability Energy from that target.
- This attack is Unavoidable.
Ultimate – Ravager Rocket
- Copy all positive effects, excluding Safeguard, Taunt, and Regeneration, from adjacent allies.
- Attack primary target for 530% damage.
- Increase the duration of all positive effects, excluding Regeneration, for self and Ravager allies by +1, to a maximum of 3.
Passive – Rousing Ravager
- On Turn, gain Evade.
- On non-summoned enemy death, gain +30% Speed Bar.
- Gain +30% Damage. In War, Ravager allies gain +30% Damage.
- Ravager allies gain +25% Max Health.
- On War Offense: Gain +25% Max Health.
- On War Offense: Ravager allies gain +25% Max Health.
Best team for Star-Lord T’Challa in Marvel Strike Force
Star-Lord T’Challa + Yondu + Ravager Boomer + Ravager Bruiser + Ravager Stitcher
As a Ravager, Star-Lord T’Challa is meant to be paired with Yondu and the other Ravager minions. His abilities have extra synergy in Wars, so the Ravager team has now become a viable option. T’Challa also has the additional traits of Tech and Cosmic. He can be also be used to obtain the Peter Quill version of Star-Lord in his legendary questline.