Attack out of turn is a feat generally thrown around in Conquest and Galactic Challenge game modes in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. There are many ways to attack out of turn, and some teams are just better than others when it comes to earning that feat. In this guide, we’ll check out how to attack out of turn and the best teams you can use for that feat in SWGOH.
How to attack out of turn
Attack out of turn is a type of action characters take in SWGOH. Some characters have passive abilities that trigger attacks out of turn, while others require a buff to take that action. Some teams synergize together and attack out of turn through the Leader ability. Here are the two methods players can use to attack out of turn:
- Counter attacks: A character can counter attack if they have the counter attack buff or have an ability that allows them to counter attack passively.
- Assisting attacks: A character can be called to assist in attacks through individual character selection or mass assists.
Mass assists are generally the fastest ways to accumulate enough attacks out of turn to secure a feat in SWGOH. You can earn the feat through counter attacks, but that relies on a solid defensive team that can absorb the damage.
Best mass assist teams in SWGOH
- Geonosians: Geonosian Brood Alpha (L), Sun Fac, Geonosian Spy, Poggle the Lesser, Geonosian Soldier
- Ewoks: Chief Chirpa (L), Wicket, Logray, Paploo, Ewok Elder
- Old Republic: Carth Onasi (L), Canderous Ordo, Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani
- Rebel Fighter: Mon Mothma (L), Kyle Katarn, Cara Dune, Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus
- First Order: Captain Phasma (L), First Order Stormtrooper, Sith Trooper, First Order TIE Pilot, First Order Executioner
- Galactic Republic: Shaak Ti (L), CT-5555 “Fives”, CT-21-0408 “Echo”, ARC Trooper, CT-7567 “Rex”
- Galactic Republic: Padme Amidala (L), General Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin, C3-P0, Ahsoka Tano/Shaak Ti
Geonosians, Ewoks, Old Republic, and Rebel Fighters are the fastest attack out of turn and mass assist teams in SWGOH through their Leader abilities. Meanwhile, Padme Amidala, General Kenobi, and C3-P0 all have mass assist Special abilities. That’s not including the Ahsoka Tano Unique ability to assist on ally Special abilities or Shaak Ti calling in an ally to attack.
Best characters to counter attacks in SWGOH
- General Kenobi
- Ki Adi Mundi
- Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
- Kylo Ren
- General Anakin Skywalker
- CT-5555 “Fives”
- Count Dooku
- Enfys Nest
- Sith Eternal Emperor
- IG-100 MagnaGuard
This is a baseline of characters in both the early and end game that players can use to earn the attack out of turn feat. There are definitely more characters and teams that can attack out of turn, but use these teams and characters as a starting point to get your feats. Make sure to check out some of our other SWGOH guides to help you earn those Conquest or Galactic Challenges feats:
- The best SWGOH characters to inflict Thermal Detonators with
- The best SWGOH characters to inflict damage over time (DoT) with
- The best characters and ways to evade attacks in SWGOH