Apple Arcade highlights a peaceful game this week, Prune+. Several games from the subscription service also get new content and seasonal events.
Apple Arcade game of the week: Prune+
This week, Apple Arcade is adding a peaceful game to its lineup: Prune+. This game is about growing a tree while cutting some of its branches to avoid obstacles. Joel McDonald, the developer of Prune+, describes the game as a “love letter to trees.” And this is exactly what Prune+ is: a game that puts nature at its core and shows that no matter the obstacles, nature will find a way to keep on expanding. Prune+ features relaxing music to enhance that peaceful experience.
Everything new coming to Apple Arcade this week
Several Apple Arcade games get an update this week:
- As May the fourth is coming up soon, LEGO Star Wars: Castaways brings new content to existing levels, such as new enemies, bosses, vehicles, weapons, and skills. The game also includes new seasonal content with a monthly event based on Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Crayola Create and Play+ receives new daily activities called quests. Two time-limited events are coming in May to celebrate Mother’s Day and Pet Month.
- LEGO Brawls features a new elimination game mode, Free-for-Brawl. The latest update introduces local multiplayer on top of the existing online mode.
- SP!NG features new handcrafted levels.
- Transformers: Tactical Arena adds new daily and weekly rewards for all players.
- Cozy Grove released a new update, New Neighbears. It brings four new bears with their stories and quests. The update also introduces a new critter type, a new dye system to customize the color of decorations, as well as a Spring Festival seasonal event.
Stick around with SQUAD to learn more about next week’s Apple Arcade games.