It’s official – the latest in the PlayStation Studios PC ports is set to be Sackboy: A Big Adventure!
Sackboy’s official crossover onto PC is coming this October, and Sackboy is ready for more adventures than ever.
The PC port for Sackboy: A Big Adventure isn’t just a straightforward port though. This version comes with some upgrades:
- 4K support up to 120fps – letting you enjoy your Craftworld romp in high-quality 4K graphics.
- Deep Learning Super Sampling (aka DLSS). With NVIDIA DLSS players will see increased graphics performance on GeForce RTX GPU – giving a boost to frame rate while keeping the graphics nice and crisp.
- Variable refresh rate support to keep Sackboy’s movements snappy and responsive.
- Wide screen support – meaning better support for a range of display ratios – and support for ultrawide monitors!
Like other PlayStation Studios games, Sackboy: A Big Adventure will support Dualsense controllers – adding an extra layer of immersion to your experience.
While exploring Craftworld, remember that adventures are always better with friends! Bring along a friend (or two… or three) for the best experience on PC! For those eager to return to Craftworld – if you pre-purchase on either Steam or the Epic Games Store you’ll get access to four costumes and emotes based on various PlayStation icons:
- Jin Sakai from Ghost of Tsushima
- Sam Porter Bridges from Death Stranding
- Connor from Detroit: Become Human
- Deacon St. John from Days Gone
Sackboy: A Big Adventure comes to PC, new and improved on Oct. 27, and is now available for pre-purchase on both Steam and the Epic Games Store.