I don’t know about you guys, but for me, Ori and the Will of the Wisps has been an addiction. I was having so much just roaming around and exploring in my first playthrough, I ended up missing a lot of content in the process. That said, when I played it again, I made sure to try and unlock every single achievement and trophy, and today I’m going to help you do the same.
So let’s take a look at the 23 Achievements and Trophies in Ori and the Will of the Wisps and how to unlock them.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps Achievements
- Damage Spike – Defeat 3 enemies with a single spike – 10G
- High and Dry – Do not touch any corrupted water – 10G
- Did I Do That? – Defeat 10 enemies using environmental hazards – 10G
- Bring it On – Defeat 5 enemies without touching the ground – 15G
- Juggling Act – Juggle 3 or more projectiles in the air for over 5 seconds – 15G
- Healthy – Max out Life – 15G
- Powerful – Max Out Energy – 15G
- Fully Slotted – Upgrade all Shard Slots – 15G
- Tools of the Trade – Unlock all abilities – 20G
- Mark of the Trader – Complete the Trade Sequence Quest – 20G
- Cartographer’s Protege – Buy all Maps from Lupo – 20G
- Shard Hunter – Unlock all Shards – 30G
- Shrine Bright – Complete all Spirit Shrines – 30G
- Completionist – Complete every Side Quest – 30G
- Fixer Upper – Complete all Wellspring Glades Projects – 30G
- Look at the Time – Complete the game in under 4 hours – 40G
- Destiny – Complete the game – 50G
- Immortal – Complete the game without dying – 50G
- Lost and Found – Find all Collectibles – 50G
- Speed Demon – Beat the Developer’s Ghost in Every Spirit Trial – 50G
- Mad Skills – Upgrade all Abilities – 60G
- Shard Specialist – Upgrade all Shards – 75G
- Hardcore Fan – Complete Hard Mode – 100G
Most are easy to accomplish, but there are some that took ages to unlock. The ones I had a hard time unlocking include the Immortal, the Hardcore Fan, and the Look at the Time – which I still haven’t been able to unlock.
Now let’s move on to the secret trophies.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps Secret Trophies
- Close Call – Fend off Howl – 5G
- Laser Brain – Defeat the Willow Stone – 5G
- Shardless – Beat the game without equipping a shard – 10G
- Take the Bug by the Horn – Defeat the Horn Beetle – 10G
- Let the Waters Flow – Clear the Watermill – 15G
- Home Sweet Home – Reach the Wellspring Glades – 15G
- Quick Sand – Escape the Ruins – 15G
- Icy Escape – Escape the Avalanche – 15G
- Stone Cold – Defeat Shriek – 20G
- Guardian’s Rest – Fend off Kwolok – 20G
- Timely Demise – Defeat Kwolok in under 2 minutes – 20G
- Dark Triumph – Fend off Mora – 20G
- Untouchable – Defeat Mora without taking any damage – 20G
- Lightless – Beat the game without spending any spirit light – 40G
Again, most of the Secret Trophies are easy to unlock. Trophies like the Let the Waters Flow or the Home Sweet Home were a breeze. Others are more complicated; beating the game without equipping Shards or spending any Spirit Light is pretty difficult.
I hope you enjoyed this article. I would actually love to know if you guys managed to complete all Achievements and Trophies in Ori! Let me know in the comments below.